A D&D birthday card

 This card is kind of neat. I used the plastic part from a glue tape roll and put a dice in that. I glued it to a piece of cardstock and then put a black ring around it to give it a finished look. The concept of the dice is that my son rolls it and then looks up the dice roll on the list that is a pull out from the side.

I think lots of us get many of these plastic bubbles from various goods. What I did is to scan the plastic bubble and then pixel traced it in Make-The-Cut (MTC). It will have an inner shape and the outer shape. The inner shape gets cut out of the middle of the card. The inner and outer shape get cut out of the contrasting colour.

For the slide out part, I attached a piece of ribbon to the back of the pull out and then fed it through the left of the pocket. I did this because I didn't want the insert to come out all the way.

The MTC file for the project is here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/schkshtl5hz29an/Murdock_Birthday_share.mtc?dl=0

The SVG file for the project is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjlwh19ib6kebon/Murdock_birthday.zip?dl=0



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Go Birthday Card

Starbucks gift card holder

Fall themed wedding favour bags and Josephine tassel