Leafs Suck, but for my Dad-in-law I wish them well anyway!!

I can't believe that I forgot to take pictures of my very cool Toronto Maple Leafs birthday card. So I am going to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Here is the front:


The next part is a pop up with the Stanley Cup. I cut the Stanley Cup out of silver cardstock that I had, and included this phrase: "Is for the Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup"


The last pop up page is a pop up of the picture of the titanic sinking and the phrase: "But we fear that they are too much like the titanic, they look great until they hit the ice.



Files:

 Front of card (SVG file)
 First pop up of Stanley cup (SVG file)
 Second pop of of Titanic (SVG file)
 Project in MTC (MTC file) 

I'm not exactly sure what files people want and how much detail to put in them. So if you have any suggestions please comment below. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Go Birthday Card

Starbucks gift card holder

Fall themed wedding favour bags and Josephine tassel